nuffnang Ads ❤

Friday, May 22, 2009

(*+﹏+*)~ @


Recently, many do not know why boys grow up
I am getting old and you are? Or they are naive?
I may be too mature I have to force this community to face the reality mature earlier
Slowly!
I found the beginning of the sentimental change
I need a good listener
Rather than a vernacular my classical Chinese like to hear it seems difficult to understand
I need a good body guard
Rather than a need for me to protect the boys
I need someone who can help me to bear the pressure of people
Rather than one I will only add to the pressure of people
I need a person who has the ambition
Rather than a lazy person
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Etc
TIRED!
ENOUGH!
I will leave the place where I do not belong to
Back to the most primitive place I belong
※ If there is one day I left, who would remember me ※

No comments:

Post a Comment